maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

Happy Valentines Day~

And so it's Valentines Day again. I used not to like this day because I never really had anyone to spend it with - neither friends nor a boyfriend. But now that I am blessed with dear friends, I am more than happy to spend my Valentines Day with them~ <3

I want to mention a certain event that happened to me just a couple of weeks ago. I was at a bar with my friends, Princess Yuki and a couple of my mahjong friends. Anyway, others were playing billiards when suddenly one of the mahjong players, let's call him Ta-kun, came to talk to me. He said that he had heard from another player that I and Yuki, the only girls at the mahjong club, didn't enjoy ourselves at the club because of the way he and other guys behaved, blocking us out from the group unintentionally. So he apologized on his behalf and gave me a hug after I had forgiven him. It made me really happy to hear that from him, it really made me happy to know that I have such great people around me.

Oh! Here's a song dedicated to all the lovely people around me - "Friend" from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Live Action. I have always loved this song and series, since it's about the importance of friendship. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :33 "My Best Friend"~ <3<3



With love,
Yashura~

1 kommentti:

  1. I'M ON THE MAHJONG CLUB AS WELL!! ...sometimes xD

    But I didn't know that you had problems there, boohoo ):

    VastaaPoista